First of all, you have to remember that our body is the most sophisticated mechanism ever and if you have failed to get pregnant, it a sign that your body is not ready to carry a child. Unfortunatey, conventional fertility programs may cause a lot of harm and pain. As such, natural and holistics methods are always superior.
Your health is the most important determinant whether you conceive or not. Here are some health tips on how to get pregnant naturally:
1. Look at what you are eating – Start eating nutritious, well-balanced home-cooked meals. Eat organic, if possible, and avoid MSG.
2. Watch your weight. If you are too thin or too fat, you will reduce your chances of getting pregnant. Get into an exercise regime and spend some time outdoors.
3. Smoking and drinking seriously affects fertility. If your body is full of toxins, it cannot carry a child. Even coffee should be cut down.
4. Eliminate the use of chemicals where possible. This includes the use of makeup, deodorants, bleaches, insecticides, etc. Some of these chemicals seriously affect fertility.
5. Slow down – stress doesn’t help. Try to relax by taking hot baths, doing yoga or meditating. A holiday is always beneficial for women trying to conceive.
6. Love your partner – don’t make sex a chore. Spend quality time together and be there for each other.
7. Learn how your body works best. Certain positions and frequency of sex enhances the possibility of conception. Also, you should learn to observe your ovulation cycle.
The tips above will help you to conceive naturally and also improve your health and relationship with your partner. Whatever you do, do not give up! May you be blessed with a child soon!